Just bought some refurbished monster turbines, do they come with everything?
Mar 2, 2011 at 1:26 AM Post #17 of 20

[size=medium]
Monster Outlet is actually a producer of counterfeit Monster products operating out of China. Monster's website has a blacklist of dealers and a whitelist of authorized dealers. There is no mention of Monster Outlets as an authorized dealer and there are many posts on the internet regarding their production of imitation products. My roommate is currently on the phone with his credit card company filing a claim against the company and is currently emailing Monster with the information. Fake Monster products are usually spotted by inferior cabling quality and inferior material construction. Most clone products have cables that fray within the first couple of uses.Just be aware.

[/size]

Dec 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #19 of 20
Dec 5, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #20 of 20
My experience was that Monster has done multiple versions but not necessarily updated the boxing. I bought new Turbines off Amazon a while back. I got the older angled plug, two cases, and all the tips. The outside of the box showed that they had an adjuster for the cord (no version has had that), and a different plug (some versions do). I'd say contact Monster with pics and possibly a description, if you're very worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back