JUST BOUGHT NEW SAMSUNG YP_K3(AWESOMELY CUTE)...
Mar 30, 2007 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

ZARIM

IP address matches SNOOP_DOGG and HFAUDIOPHILE.
I bought new YP_K3 from local BESTBUY today and it's awesomely cute. I will put first impression tomorrow because rightnow it's(K3)on charge........

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #4 of 17
They had only two(i bought one). It's black and 2GB only.......

Mar 30, 2007 at 6:35 AM Post #5 of 17
Be careful with the thing...my friend snapped his on his 2nd day of purchase.
plainface.gif

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #6 of 17
here is my first impression about this little cute(YP_K3) mp3 player...........

Mar 30, 2007 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 17
This morning i download my fav playlists on it(encoded in WMA192 and 320kbps MP3) and start listning. It's basicaly same as K5 but without speakers(same GUI). The screen is bigger than K5 and easy to see pics on it(better colors).I beleive it's(K3) have better sound quality. It's shows very good details in mids, highs and low end(awesome sound quality). Overall sound quality is very precise, fuller and detailed(better than nano). Also it's very easy to use and search tracks easy to breez. BTW FM radio works realy good(picks wk signal and station). It's awesome and super cute mp3 player, recomanded(must buy).

Mar 30, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #8 of 17
you are right about the awesome sound quality. i prefer it over the 2nd gen nano anytime. downsides, it's a fingerprint magnet & the pix viewer is hopeless. other than that, it's music maker primarily and the best looking player at the moment. plus it's got FM radio.

rimg0430smallkd4.jpg

Mar 30, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Be careful with the thing...my friend snapped his on his 2nd day of purchase.
plainface.gif

What did he do drive a nail through it?
I seen a video of this on YouTube awhile back where someone drove a CAR over it, and then proceeded to pick it up and show everyone that it still worked perfectly.

Mar 30, 2007 at 9:58 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What did he do drive a nail through it?
I seen a video of this on YouTube awhile back where someone drove a CAR over it, and then proceeded to pick it up and show everyone that it still worked perfectly.

You mean a K5?
rolleyes.gif

Apr 1, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #11 of 17
Just got one of these to use on occasions like backpacking when saving ounces is important. My comparison is the ZVM which I have used for more than a year. I listened to Eric Clapton "Unplugged" and the Gratefull Dead "American Beauty" remastered, two albums that I listen to on a routine basis with the ZVM, and can report that the sound quality is at least as good and maybe better-- have to spend critical time listening to make sure.

My daughter uses a first generation Nano, and my son uses the Sansa 260, and they both say the sound quality of the YP K3 is better; however, they are kids and may be influenced by the sexy look of this player. Yes, this player is so good looking and feeling that you will want it with you at all times. I'm not used to such a cool factor-- dropped it twice within the first hour of use--- on carpet fortunately
biggrin.gif
It is so light and sleek compared to the ZVM that it just slips out of from my hand
mad.gif

Apr 1, 2007 at 8:21 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does it scratch easily, or just fingerprints?

yes it's a fingerprint magnet. no scratches yet but i've taken no chances and protected it with overlay on both sides. the new portapro silicones for this baby has just been released and this should take the protection to another level.

Apr 1, 2007 at 6:06 PM Post #14 of 17
I want to ask if somebody tried yet SRS WOW SANDBOX or DFX SOUND EFFECTS. It's works amazingly good with my K3(even with subscription services). It's bring all the details(nice and warm) on front with more bass and more volume. WOWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back