Just Bought My First Good Earphone!
Aug 29, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #4 of 4
First things first, things sounds way more crisp than my previous earphones. Vocals and acoustic instruments sound extremely good. Pop, country and more recent rock songs sounds pretty good too. Older rock and some noisier songs sound kinda muddy, especially the upper bass. Not sure if its the flaw of the earphone or just lousy recording. Overall, there is just slightly less bass than I like.

I can feel the sound stage, but I won't realise it and will quickly forget bout' it.

It also looks like one expensive earphone due to the cable. It also seems like a durable one too, but I'm not gonna risk it.

I can't seem to wear it over the ear comfortably when moving around, which defeats the entire purpose of wearing it over the ear. But it might just be me first time wearing earphones over the ear.

Isolation is decent with the single flange ones, and very good with tri flanges, but sadly the tri flanges don't feel really comfortable (hurts a bit after wearing it for 2 hours or so). First timer again, so I might get used to it, or it might be a wrong size (but they don't provide me with other sizes D:). Bi flanges feels more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back