just bought e2c's...
Jul 15, 2005 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Drakemoor

100+ Head-Fier
just got them shipped from America, just wondering how much of a difference there is after they've been broken in?

My main concern is detail and treble extension, i have a pair of cheapo panasonics that are far more detailed and have better treble so can anyone reassure me that they will eventually sound better?

Jul 15, 2005 at 4:23 PM Post #2 of 4
I have owned 2 pair of e2c's and these was no breakin as in the sound does not change after time. Sadly, but my KSC75's sound much better and were only $15.

-Alex-

Jul 15, 2005 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip
I have owned 2 pair of e2c's and these was no breakin as in the sound does not change after time. Sadly, but my KSC75's sound much better and were only $15.

-Alex-

I remember someone on this forum saying they need around 100+ hours
confused.gif

I've just put on the rubber tips and the sound seems to have straightened out a lot, with the foam the bass sounded muddy and the midrange sounded unbalanced ...maybe i wasn't inserting the tips correctly. The foam ones are definatly more comfortable though
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakemoor
I remember someone on this forum saying they need around 100+ hours
confused.gif

I've just put on the rubber tips and the sound seems to have straightened out a lot, with the foam the bass sounded muddy and the midrange sounded unbalanced ...maybe i wasn't inserting the tips correctly. The foam ones are definatly more comfortable though
biggrin.gif

Yea if you don't get a good seal it will sound like crap. Use either the foam or buy some ultra-soft black sleeves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back