just bought a new pair of hd650's for $$274 shipped.
May 5, 2006 at 2:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SOUNDinterpreter

100+ Head-Fier
i know you're all probably tired of reading threads like this, but well, this is my first pair of full-sized headphones and after all of these months of research i hope i've made the right decision. also, this is the cheapest ive seen hd650's go for. i got them off some dude on ebay. he should have around 15 left if anyone is interested. his name is new-items-only. i hope these will run well with the headfive. man, i cannot wait.
580smile.gif

May 5, 2006 at 2:54 AM Post #2 of 3
Looks like the crumb lowered his prices! I paid $298. from this seller last week!
He was kicked from Ebay for over a week and must need to pay bills and move his items quick.

Mine came in two days. at first I thought that were fake because they did not sound as good as everyone says, after a nice burn-in, there sounding SWEET!
I got them last Friday morning and I have not turned them off yet. Tonight they'll go to my friends place as he wants to hear what all the fuss is about.

Thats a great price, I wish I had two heads!

May 5, 2006 at 2:56 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOUNDinterpreter
i know you're all probably tired of reading threads like this, but well, this is my first pair of full-sized headphones and after all of these months of research i hope i've made the right decision. also, this is the cheapest ive seen hd650's go for. i got them off some dude on ebay. he should have around 15 left if anyone is interested. his name is new-items-only. i hope these will run well with the headfive. man, i cannot wait.
580smile.gif

I've also got an HD650, with a headfive on preorder. I hope the headfive dosn't lack in the bass department!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back