Just bought 7506's THANKS FOLKS!!!
Aug 3, 2002 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

hobbler

New Head-Fier
Just wanted to say thanks for the advice...heh.(I was bitten by hte headphone bug about a week ago and have been "lurking" here since)

Just picked up a set of Sony 7506's this morning after reading about them here...left them "burning in" for the entire day while I was at work. (talk about a long day)

Anyway, I just got home and am totally blown away by the sound quality and deep bass these things have!!! My only regret is that now I can never go back to the cheap junky headphones.

P.S. I tried out a friends V900's and was tempted until I listened to them for a while and found the midbass too exagerrated, and the deep bass lacking(He's a DJ and loves them for beat matching). One of the strange things in life I guess that the same company sells a better product for less money.

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:02 AM Post #2 of 9
poor guy!u just made a wrong decision,in my thought japanese headphones only good as a products not good for enjoy music especially for classical type,don not be fool by excellent appearance.sorry said that...

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:08 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by yellowteeth
poor guy!u just made a wrong decision,in my thought japanese headphones only good as a products not good for enjoy music especially for classical type,don not be fool by excellent appearance.sorry said that...

Hmm, not quite sure what he was getting at there. But anyways, congrats on your purchase! I might be buying a v6 myself one of these days!

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:10 AM Post #4 of 9
Are you smoking crack?

Quote:

in my thought japanese headphones only good as a products not good for enjoy music especially for classical type,don not be fool by excellent appearance

Apparently you don't know much about Sony V6/7506. Now I don't know about classical music, but from what I have read they are quite good for music, especially for ~$60. You are probably thinking of the Vx00 series of Sony headphones, which hobbler listened to and was not happy with. The Vx00 series is crap.

Or maybe you have a problem with Japanese products in general? Before you put down a product, make sure you actually know what the hell you are talking about.
mad.gif

hobbler

You made the right choice. Congratulations on your new headphones. I'm sure you will enjoy them for a long time.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:19 AM Post #5 of 9
Hobbler, don't mind yellowteeth. The V6/7506 are excellent headphones; some of us with much more expensive headphones and headphone systems even have them and use them frequently. Enjoy!

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:23 AM Post #6 of 9
Granted Sony makes a lot of crap headphones, but Sony does make some good headphones which include the v6/7506, cd3000, eggos, cd1700, and arguably the world's best dynamic headphone the r10. Congratulations on your purchase hobbler.

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:34 AM Post #7 of 9
well.i just said what i want ot say..here is forum,right?man..
if my thought made all of u uncomfortable.just forget it.feel sony concentrate on how to made kind of product to selling not music.
mad.gif

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:38 AM Post #8 of 9
Yup, congrats on your purchase hobbler...

And, seeing that no-one else has, I'll give you the good old welcome...

Welcome to Head-Fi, Sorry about your wallet!!
wink.gif

And, well said RVD re Sony products
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2002 at 6:49 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by yellowteeth
well.i just said what i want ot say..here is forum,right?man..
if my thought made all of u uncomfortable.just forget it.feel sony concentrate on how to made kind of product to selling not music.
mad.gif

yellowteeth, the problem is that you're making a blanket statement. It's true that Sony makes a lot of headphones (most of their headphones, in fact) that stink. But just because most of their headphones are awful doesn't mean they don't make some good ones, too. And the V6/7506 are one of the good ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back