Just Amazing
Jun 16, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #31 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdog46 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
.Is that so hard to understand?

Or is it just more fun to belittle the poster? I have seen the answer and any advice -judging from the responses to this post-would be suspect to say the least.

Keep in mind that until this last point you did not type/say any of this. Forget everthing you've written, everything that in your mind and go back and read your first post with that clean slate. Then ask yourself why nobody understood what point you were making.

I think if you review the history of posting on this site most discussions are most cordial. Well, better stay away from the cable discussions but other than that...

Jun 16, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #32 of 87
C-dawg, the only one here who doesn't understand is you. We're all having a laugh, and the angrier you are the funnier it is.

Jun 16, 2007 at 2:17 AM Post #33 of 87
I don't mean any offense here cdog, but is English your first language? I mean, you have a good vocabulary, but your sentence structure is, at times, incoherent.

I don't think the problem is that we don't understand your point, the problem is that we can't understand what you are trying to communicate.

Jun 16, 2007 at 2:45 AM Post #34 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlanger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't mean any offense here cdog, but is English your first language? I mean, you have a good vocabulary, but your sentence structure is, at times, incoherent.

I don't think the problem is that we don't understand your point, the problem is that we can't understand what you are trying to communicate.

x2. Your writing style sucks.

Jun 16, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #36 of 87
I think we should all get together and move on. It was brave of cdog to stray into the big pool, but he's just splashing around. Nothing to see here.

Jun 16, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #37 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we should all get together and move on. It was brave of cdog to stray into the big pool, but he's just splashing around. Nothing to see here.

x2...let's leave Mr. Happy to himself...

YO...peace out cdog!

Jun 16, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #38 of 87
Confused destinies of synthetic manifestations cloud the extinguished realities of obscure observations...but give me bit perfect over bit imperfect any day.

Peace,

Graz

Jun 16, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #39 of 87
It good thought difference Personal Computer, Macintosh. Digital electronics 0 & 1, it same board components.

Same sound original then equipment.

Jun 16, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #40 of 87
It same sound? Digital has 1 & 0 but not no 2?! 2 is for Stereophile! 2 is like putting gren marker on the outside ur cd's! What amp should i get with K 701's?

Jun 16, 2007 at 6:34 AM Post #41 of 87
In this thread we have reviewed a framework for characterizing the issues in identifying an approximate model for the contxtualization of future possible exploratory directions that infer the challenges related to verifying the need for further investigation of bit-perfectness in digital-analogue converters.

Jun 19, 2007 at 5:06 AM Post #44 of 87
^

I would agree that people who have languages other than English as their native one deserve some slack. But, this guy even after being asked whether he is a non-native English speaker just insulted everyone. Even those people who tried to extract meaning from the words were insulted for their efforts.

In my experience at headf-fi, most people will try to understand what some one is trying to say. Here is a case whereby someone joins up and makes an incoherent post and then offends those who are trying to help him.

To the OP.
Slow down and make simply points and stop calling people stupid and dumb because they don't understand what you have posted. It is not your point that we don't understand, it is your words - they are incoherent. Your words don't make sense to us.

Jun 19, 2007 at 7:27 AM Post #45 of 87
My first language is Swedish and I don't understand this:
"I would agree that people who have languages other than English as their native one deserve some slack".

I wonder if the original posters mother tongue is english. I might be something else, hence it would be a shame to laugh at him...
blink.gif

ps.
I did not understand very much of what he said (yes, I can try to guess what he's saying) but am glad most other posters don't understand either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back