Just a few images ...
Oct 12, 2006 at 1:04 AM Post #2 of 18
Nice. Thanks for sharing! I loved the fantasizing during the night
wink.gif

Oct 12, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont
... includes a couple of head-fi cartoons I did some time ago ...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/gord.lange/a_few_images/

Comments welcomed ... especially with respect to how well it works on your computer (I'm worried a little about the performance). Thx.

Those are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno7651
Great photos. What camera did you use?

Look at the bottom of the frontpage. IIRC, it was an A95 (Canon Point&Shoot).

Oct 12, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #11 of 18
I like the idea of the comics. There really isn't anything like that for us head-fi folk. You should draw a strip every week or so. Who knows? Maybe you'll get syndicated. Web comics seem to be the trend these days.

Oct 12, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Xeno7651 wrote:
Great photos. What camera did you use?

=========================================

Hi Xeno - long time since we spoke (Xeno sold me some great head-fi gear in the past
tongue.gif
).

As Scotty757 said my camera is just a Canon A95 point & shoot ... I'd like to get a DSLR one of these days (before I get too old to use it) but it might take me quite a while to save up.
3000smile.gif

Oct 12, 2006 at 8:17 AM Post #13 of 18
Yeah thats a very good point-shoot IMHO. My cousin has an A95, she bought her husband an A620 and he let me borrow it for a weekend. thoroughly impressed with its build quality and the picture quality of both cameras for the $$$. AND it uses standard AA cells !!!!! So convenient just popping in some 2500 NIMHs.

That A620 is on my want list before they discontinue it.

NICE PICS too !!! You seem to have a real keen sense for lighting, color contrasts, and subject matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back