Jumbo Cryo X silver iMod dock is OMG amazing
Oct 16, 2007 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HeadphoneAddict

Headphoneus Supremus
I JUST LISTENED TO MINE LAST NIGHT AND OMG!

I have had to use $15-25 ebay dock line out lately, and I thought they were an improvement over headphone out, BUT last night I tried my new Jumbo Cryo X silver iMod dock for the first time.

I didn't have this much improvement with my mini cryo dock for non-imod, but this dock is FANTASTIC, even without an iMod yet. My Tomahawk makes so much more bass now than before, everything is smooth, and I lose nothing in return!! I may not have been convinced before, but I am now a believer...

I can't highly recommend this enough. You must run, not walk, to your computer and order one. I didn't hear nearly this kind of improvement with my Cryo'd Moon Black Dragon cable for my HD600. I'm almost afraid to hear how much better my iPod is after RWA is done with it
eek.gif

Whew! I feel beter with that off my chest.

Oct 16, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by cp-Mike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait, so you used an iMod dock cable with a stock iPod?

Yes they work great with a stock ipod too. Just dont use a stock ipod dock cable with a iMod.

Hey Larry thanks for the nod buddy!

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 19, 2007 at 7:47 PM Post #5 of 7
Ken,

Haven't seen these since they were packaged with the iMod. Any ETA on when these will be available again?

Oct 19, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoiseGUI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ken,

Haven't seen these since they were packaged with the iMod. Any ETA on when these will be available again?

Sorry I have been working on some other projects and had to cut back on these. I think I have some new twist on the Cryo X Silver cable though, hope to get that out soon.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back