JRossel? Anyone heard from him lately?
Nov 6, 2007 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

MASantos

Headphoneus Supremus
I have been speaking with JRossel for a few weeks now and placed an order for some kits with him last week. I haven't heard of him in the last week and sent him 2 emails. Does anyone know anything about him, if he is away on vacation or something? He is usually very fast replying to emails.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 6, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #2 of 12
the max kit i ordered from him last week got here today and that was after uite lengthy emails about my bom, got posted on the 31st of last month

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #4 of 12
ill send em one letting him know ur after him incase they are hitting the spam cause he was getting mine ok

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:30 AM Post #6 of 12
I didn't actually! forgot about that!
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #7 of 12
I ordered a 'non-standard BOM' amp kit from Jeff last week. It took quite a while for him to get back to me between my request and the actual quote. He said he was backlogged. However, once he did send me the invoice and I paid, the kit was at my house 3 days later
icon10.gif
. I think he is just a bit behind.

Nov 6, 2007 at 3:46 PM Post #10 of 12
the last time i spoke to jeff he was pretty busy with his day job.
saving the world from global warming! (im serious.)

Nov 6, 2007 at 6:23 PM Post #11 of 12
I just got my millet max kit in the mail today that I ordered from Jeff!

Nov 7, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by koike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the last time i spoke to jeff he was pretty busy with his day job.
saving the world from global warming! (im serious.)

Hey it's true, and it's all in a days' work. Audio wise, I have also been pretty busy preparing kits for some new amp designs that Alex Cavalli has cooked up. Please feel free to call out to me via PM or hit me with e-mails as many times as it takes. I will respond!

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back