JRiver JRemote
Feb 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jvandyk

100+ Head-Fier
Just wanted to say that the JRemote app for IOS is rather awesome! Love the interface. A great remote app for a great program. Anybody else try it out? 10 bucks is kinda steep for an app but, like JRiver, felt it was worth it and then some.

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #2 of 6
Can you test to confirm whether the JRmote app has a mode where you can ONLY que songs? This would prevent issues with adding songs and by doing so wiping the current playlist. Thanks in advance.

Feb 26, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #3 of 6
Not sure about that one. I have only been zipping through my playlists previously created. Holding down on an artist or anything else allows shuffling. I've only been using it a few days so Ill figure more out soon. Anybody who uses JRiver would surely enjoy this..it is a remote app though, not the fully featured program.

Mar 3, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #4 of 6
Decided to toss in 10$ and purchase this as well.  The web based version does the trick on a tight budget but the app is definitely worth it.  Great feature set and its quick.

This app makes the already wonderful JRiver media player simply the best media player around.

Mar 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #5 of 6
Can you test to confirm whether the JRmote app has a mode where you can ONLY que songs? This would prevent issues with adding songs and by doing so wiping the current playlist. Thanks in advance.

A little late but yes you can set the default action to add to playlist. But long press and hitting play will still wipe a current playing playlist.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back