Jolida JD-100 headphone output
Jul 15, 2003 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

GuineaMcPig

100+ Head-Fier
I'm currently shopping around for a new source, and I've read a lot of favorable reviews of the JD-100. Unfortunately, most of the reviews that I have read have completely neglected the headphone jack of this CD player, and since I listen to music primarily on 'phones, I would love to hear anyone's experience listening to headphones on this player. I would be using Grado phones, which I understand are pretty efficient. So, is the sound decent without an outboard amp? Is the onboard headphone able to drive Grado 'phones reasonably well? Any input about this player would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 15, 2003 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 5
Jul 16, 2003 at 1:13 AM Post #3 of 5
stop being so nice!!....SEARCH!!!!!
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 16, 2003 at 9:20 AM Post #4 of 5
I DID search, and unfortunately Tuberoller's comments about the headphone jack were all I could find. Since I knew that there are more members of this forum who own the JD-100, I thought perhaps more than 1 person would have an opinion about the headphone jack. Apparently that's unrealistic...

Honestly though...If any of you JD-100 owners would like to make any comments about the performance of this player's headphone jack, I would really appreciate it. While I'm sure that Tuberoller's opinion is worthy of attention, it never hurts to get a second (or third) one.

Jul 16, 2003 at 11:29 AM Post #5 of 5
GuineaMcPig, if need be you can always attempt to independently contact Head-Fi members who happen to own the JD100A. Head-Fi member arnaud would be one example. If available, the email and/or private message function appears in their Head-Fi profile.

TravelLite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back