Join us at CANJAM SOCAL 2023 in L.A.! FIIO's New Product R9 (Desktop Hi-Res Transmitter, Decoder, and Headphone Amplifier All-in-one Unit) Will Show up There!
Sep 27, 2023 at 12:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO

8205632.jpg

At the beginning of the year 2023, FIIO has been consistently joining overseas exhibitions to meet with consumers, from Singapore, London, to the upcoming CANJAM SOCAL 2023 in Los Angeles. And every time there are surprises of new products exhibited.
This time, FIIO’s previously released heavyweight products such as the HiFi desktop setup, M17, Q7, M15S, K9 Pro ESS, BTR7, FT5, FX15, and KA13 will be presented at the show. In addition, unreleased new products such as the R9 and JH5 will make their debut, as well as the upcoming released Q15, BTR15 and K11.

Some of the exhibited products are as follows.
FIIO HiFi Desktop Setup: streaming digital music player R7 + desktop active speakers SP3 + 60mm large dynamic over-ear headphones FT3
8205616.jpg

2. M17 - Portable Desktop-Class Music Player (FIIO’s flagship Android-based portable music player, high output power, complete connectors and robust functions)
8205618.jpg

3. M15S - Pocket Desktop-Level Music Player (a HiFi music player which is easy to carry around, with output power nearly close to a desktop device)
8205620.jpg

4. Q7 - Portable Desktop-Class DAC and Amplifier (a budget version based on the M17, with high cost performance)
8205621.jpg

5. K9 Pro ESS - Desktop DAC and Headphone Amplifier (versatile yet cost-effective all-in-one desktop unit)
8205623.jpg

6. BTR7 - THX Portable Bluetooth Amplifier (rivals to a HiFi music player, with complete audio architecture, color display, supports wireless charging)
8205625.jpg

7. KA5 - USB Audio Adapter (dongle) with a Display (a high-end dongle with extraordinary configurations, sound performance, user experience and playability)
8205627.jpg

8. KA13 - Portable DAC and Headphone Amplifier (balanced output power up to 550mW, takes good care of configurations, design and functions)
8205628.jpg

9. FT5 - 90mm Open Planar Magnetic Headphones (features a large 90mm planar driver, 6μm ultra-thin diaphragm, and Micron-plated aluminum-silver alloy coil)
8205629.jpg

10. FX15 - 1 Dynamic 1 BA 4 Electrostatic Tribrid IEMs (FIIO’s first electrostatic IEM, one-step electrostatic on/off switch, experience above 15kHz shocking resolution)
8205630.jpg

11. FW3 - HiFi True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (features a HiFi audio architecture, supports LDAC and LHDC HD Bluetooth codecs, supports Snapdragon sound)
8205631.jpg

12. R9 - Desktop High-Resolution Transmitter, Decoder, and Headphone Amplifier All-in-one Unit (Unreleased new product)

13. JH5 - FIIO 1 Dynamic 4 BA 3-Way Crossover IEMs (Unreleased new product)

14. FF3S - Detachable Cable “Drum” Type Dual-Cavity Earbuds (Unreleased new product)

15. BR13 - HiFi Hi-Res Bluetooth Receiver (Unreleased new product)

16. K11 - Desktop DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Unreleased new product)

17. Q15 - Pocket Desktop-Level DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Unreleased new product)

18. BTR15 - Bluetooth DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Unreleased new product)

19. KB3 - FIIO HiFi Keyboard (Unreleased new product)

In addition to a series of heavyweight products and unreleased new products, we have also prepared some gifts for you, like the brand new FIIO exclusive sheep dolls. Looking forward to meeting you there~~

* Time (UTC-7): 10 am -6 pm, Sept. 30 (Saturday); 10 am -5 pm, Oct. 1 (Sunday)
* Place: Irvine Marriott, Orange County, California
* FIIO Booth: B7 ~ B8

Best regards,
Guangzhou FIIO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Sep 27, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #2 of 27
BTR15?! 😃

Sep 28, 2023 at 3:56 AM Post #7 of 27
Sep 29, 2023 at 2:54 PM Post #13 of 27
Wish I could be there this weekend. Excited to see more info on the R9!

Oct 1, 2023 at 2:17 AM Post #14 of 27
FT5! Really looking forward to that one being released. :)
Did you FT3? Doesn't fit head well, very low pressure from a headband, too small pads for ears which are always touching the inside, owner of average size head and ears. So have to sell it, when I wanted to return got no reply.

Oct 1, 2023 at 2:22 AM Post #15 of 27
Did you FT3? Doesn't fit head well, very low pressure from a headband, too small pads for ears which are always touching the inside, owner of average size head and ears. So have to sell it, when I wanted to return got no reply.

I tried the FT3. It fit me really well. But I really love those self-adjusting headbands and I loved the modular cable. I just thought the sound was a bit bright for my taste. Not that I’m expecting the FT5 to be too different, but I would like to own an affordable planar. So I’m looking forward to trying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back