Jogging: Koss KSC7 vs KSC75 vs Sporta Pro vs Porta Pro
Jan 10, 2009 at 4:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

insyte

500+ Head-Fier
I decided to buy a Koss headphone for jogging. Im limiting my choices to Koss because I want to own a Koss headphone
smily_headphones1.gif

SQ not much of an issue, and I do plan to use this unamped. My main concern is - "Which one would stay on my head while jogging?"

I plan to jog inside a university oval where half the street is reserved for joggers and bikers, incoming traffic not much of an issue.

My source would probably be a Sansa fuze or clip or nano 1st gen, Im still chosing
smily_headphones1.gif

Any suggestions? Will go to the mall and check which one is available. Thanks for the replies
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #2 of 6

noahlapuz

100+ Head-Fier
try mo yung ksc-75 mura na sulit pa! yung sporta maganda din kasi optional behind-the-neck or over-the-head. goodluck

Jan 19, 2009 at 9:57 AM Post #5 of 6

MaZa

Headphoneus Supremus
KSC75 stays on your ears fine, if you manage to bend the clips so that they fit your ears just right, they wont fall. Sporta/PortaPro might be more comfortable though.

Sonically I think that KSC75 is better. However, Sporta/PortaPro's elevated bass might be better on outside, resulting in more balanced sound there especially if some ambient noise is around.

Users who are viewing this thread