JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Oct 15, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #527 of 542
fatman711/JMoney,  I sent a couple of inquiries about purchasing a pair of woody cups from the website and haven't heard anything back.  I'm ready and willing to buy. 

Oct 16, 2010 at 5:00 PM Post #528 of 542

fatman711/JMoney,  I sent a couple of inquiries about purchasing a pair of woody cups from the website and haven't heard anything back.  I'm ready and willing to buy. 

BluFalcon,

Welcome to the club of those of us who haven't heard anything back from Jeremy. His customer service is poor (and I'm being generous there), but his products are great if you can ever get your hands on them.

Oct 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #529 of 542

Quote:

BluFalcon,

Welcome to the club of those of us who haven't heard anything back from Jeremy. His customer service is poor (and I'm being generous there), but his products are great if you can ever get your hands on them.

Well that sucks. 

Oct 17, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #530 of 542

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of communication. I set up an auto responder for my email for all new inquiries but wasn't sure how to do it for all past emails.

Here is a teaser pic of the new Beyer pads:

Beyermem.jpg

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #533 of 542
Wow those look pretty cool!

Oct 20, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #536 of 542
Thanks for the comments guys. What I did there was use a three piece system instead of a two piece system with 
the V1 Beyer pads. This allows me to bring up the thickness, adds comfort, and looks better. 

That's a very soft memory foam BTW!
smily_headphones1.gif

The comfort is out of this world if I may say so myself. No ETD at this time but just showing you guys to show 
you that I'm not out of the loop. A lot of things on my mind so I am sorry about delays in answering mail and things like
that. 

Denon pads are essentially going to be the same shape of V2 but have a bigger ear opening and use the same
memory foam used in the Beyer pads. 

Thanks for your support

Jeremy 

Oct 20, 2010 at 12:58 AM Post #538 of 542
Quick question: Are the D5000 pads interchangeable with the D7000 pads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back