Jlab Jbuds J2 Impressions.
Nov 26, 2008 at 4:22 AM Post #16 of 214
I'm on vacation now, so ordering these makes getting them at a certain address (with me there) kind of iffy, but I think closer to the end of this week I'll order a pair or two myself just to see if they're worth it.

Worst case scenario, I have some easy christmas presents.

Nov 26, 2008 at 5:46 AM Post #17 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtendeD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, superior to the PL-30's in almost every way? Yeah, I thought the PL-30's were OK but they never really grew on me. With the buy one get one free promotion, I will probably pick up a couple soon, but is the difference really that significant? If so, I will have to deal with selling my PL-30's...And how about those new Nuforce phones? Ah, so many decisions.

In my view a slight difference and not really significant or night and day as you could probably guess. If you like something more neutral and balanced you would probably favor the J2 while if you like a darker, smoother sound you probably like the PL30. The only significant difference would be what they sound like, more so than how good they sound.

Just like the PL30's, I'm sure we will have varied opinions from people who aren't too thrilled with them and some who really like them.

I would probably think the Nuforce phones, if proven a little more, are better. They would seem to be $50 and $70 phones that may compare to $150 ones while the PL30 and J2 are $20-$25 phones that can compare to $75 ones.

The cool thing is these overachievers are continuing to pop up. So, the more expensive ones will need to be better which is good for us and we will continue to get better and better sounding phones for cheaper; also good for us.

Nov 27, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #18 of 214
So, should I send the receipt before Amazon has shipped them? Or can I just send it over after I have paid?

Also, should I just get a screenshot of it?

Nov 27, 2008 at 2:14 PM Post #20 of 214
@Tmacfan4321

Send your Amazon receipt before you get them. I did, no problem. Super fast response from Brian. I ordered the carrying case as well. Brian emailed me back within an hour of sending my receipt to inform me the case's are BOGO also. Very honest people at JLabs. I am very pleased.

Nov 27, 2008 at 7:45 PM Post #21 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by mstubie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@Tmacfan4321

Send your Amazon receipt before you get them. I did, no problem. Super fast response from Brian. I ordered the carrying case as well. Brian emailed me back within an hour of sending my receipt to inform me the case's are BOGO also. Very honest people at JLabs. I am very pleased.

I haven't gotten an email back yet, I may send it again. What did you put in the Subject bar?

Nov 28, 2008 at 7:18 PM Post #22 of 214
Hello Tmacfan4321,

JLab took the Thanksgiving Holiday off. We are back now so, if you don't receive an e-mail response before today (Friday, Nov. 28th, 2008) is over, then feel free to re-send. All e-mails should be sent from us today though. Thanks for your patience.

We hope you dig your free gear!

Nov 28, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #23 of 214
I always had a feeling they may release a new headphone. Hmmm if these catch on there may very well be a J3 and J4. I for one like what these guys are doing..Making a new gateway drug for the masses for audio.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 28, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #24 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLab Audio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Tmacfan4321,

JLab took the Thanksgiving Holiday off. We are back now so, if you don't receive an e-mail response before today (Friday, Nov. 28th, 2008) is over, then feel free to re-send. All e-mails should be sent from us today though. Thanks for your patience.

I figured that. Thanks for the response on the forum though. I'll resend the receipts if I don't get an email today.

Nov 29, 2008 at 2:57 AM Post #25 of 214
hey,
how are the isolation & comfort on these things? it looks like a good deal 2 pairs for 25 bucks! ... thing is just got er6i & ksc75 ... so do i need more headphones haha

Nov 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM Post #26 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLab Audio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Tmacfan4321,

Hey JLab, I'm in a similar situation as Tmacfan4321 but didn't get an email yesterday though. I re-sent it so hopefully you guys will respond.

Nov 29, 2008 at 2:25 PM Post #27 of 214
I took the plunge myself, followed instructions for the BOGO, and got an email from JLab stating they'll send out the free items "right away".

Thanks JLab.

Nov 29, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #29 of 214
Nov 29, 2008 at 7:31 PM Post #30 of 214
Any chance these will be available in the UK any time soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back