Jitter is not audible, sighted and blind tests.
Feb 1, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #46 of 46
most people just listen to 2 completely different gears, are told that one has more jitter and then blame whatever difference they hear(or make up of the top of their head), as being obvious jitter. because why not? F science, I already have a guilty jitter, all I need is now to blame it for whatever it is I don't like. like a boss.
jitter is a scapegoat, it's the alien stealing your job when you've been drunk at 10am every day for the last 3months. jitter is the politic leader you didn't vote for that you blame for not finding a parking spot close to the building's door.

why care for the big stuff when we can spend 20years arguing about irrelevant crap we never actually heard and don't really know what it sounds like. it's the perfect example of "fear of the unknown". we don't fear jitter because of how bad it is, in practice in most systems it isn't bad. we fear it because we don't have a clue. and the cat's neighbor passing in front of the house becomes something dangerous moving outside (maybe some perv with a gun?) as soon as night falls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back