Jimmy Cobb, drummer on Kind of Blue, dead at 91
May 26, 2020 at 8:23 AM Post #2 of 8
Last edited:
May 26, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #3 of 8
May 27, 2020 at 8:31 PM Post #5 of 8
It's usually on the first page and it has relevant tags :thumbsup:
I'm a Jazz fan, I've listened to Jazz for 50 plus years. I know the players, and like to keep track of their lives. There's a good chance there's more like me on Head-Fi.

The thread you have dedicated to deaths; https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the...p-thread-new-rules-in-1st-post.790082/page-27, isn't delineated to styles. I've never heard of the musicians on the 3 pages I read.

I've been a participant of forums since the early days of Usenet. I appreciate wanting to keep the threads cohesive, but is there a point where one says "enough enough"?

You're apparently the Gov. of the Manor in these matters. I suggest another means of posting musician deaths, (and news, accomplishments., etc).

May 27, 2020 at 8:34 PM Post #6 of 8
May 28, 2020 at 5:07 AM Post #7 of 8
I've been a participant of forums since the early days of Usenet. I appreciate wanting to keep the threads cohesive, but is there a point where one says "enough enough"?

You're apparently the Gov. of the Manor in these matters. I suggest another means of posting musician deaths, (and news, accomplishments., etc).

Just trying to help another Headfier out is all. You seem to be making an issue where there isn't one.

"You're apparently the Gov. of the Manor in these matters"

"I've been a participant of forums since the early days of Usenet"

Pot & Kettle.

Post what you like, I was genuinely trying to assist.

Last edited:
May 29, 2020 at 8:25 PM Post #8 of 8
Just trying to help another Headfier out is all. You seem to be making an issue where there isn't one.

"You're apparently the Gov. of the Manor in these matters"

"I've been a participant of forums since the early days of Usenet"

Pot & Kettle.

Post what you like, I was genuinely trying to assist.
Sorry to come across with the wrong tone. Humor was intended.

I've loved Terance Stamps's soliloquy in "THE LIMEY" for years. First time I've had the chance to use a bit of it.

No worries, everything is good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back