JHAudio Bluetooth 2/4 Pin Cable Discussion
Oct 15, 2019 at 10:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

JeremyLaurenson

1000+ Head-Fier
JH Audio Bluetooth Cable
Wireless audio is now possible with JHAudio IEMs. Our Bluetooth Cables use the same Litz Wire in our new Premium 4-Pin cable and utilizes Qualcomm aptX™ Bluetooth v4.1. Featuring button sets on the cable that allow you to Skip/Play/Pause music or answer calls with ease. The built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery can be fully charged in 1.5 hours and has a playtime of up to 5 hours.

• All new cable braiding. High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Litz Wire will not oxidize
  • High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Litz Wire Cabling
  • Codec: aptX™, MP3, AAC, and SBC
  • Bluetooth v4.1
  • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
  • Red and Blue indicator LED lights
  • Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer (~85mAh/3.7V)
  • Micro USB Charging Port: rated input DC5V===500mA
  • Charge Time: 1.5 hours
  • Battery Life: Playtime around 5 hours (varies from IEM model)
  • Compatible with all models: 2-Pin (JH3X, JH10x3, JH11, and AmbientFR) and 4-Pin (Roxanne, Angie, 13v2, 16v2, Lola, and Layla)

9890fdc9-66b2-4308-af6f-8542f892400c.jpg
See More Details

Oct 21, 2019 at 11:30 PM Post #5 of 13
Waiting on reviews for these too. Had the Plus Sound BT Cable but sold it as the cable was quite stiff and didn't sit very well.

The design on these looks a bit better, hopefully decent BT connection from 4.1.

Oct 31, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #8 of 13
I have a friend that received the JHA Bluetooth last week

pros - easy to connect to phone
Great clarity almost as good as wired to the iPhone
Good ergonomics
Cons - bass is pretty high I’m sure it’s at the max level. The quality of the sounds is still great but I’d like to roll the bass back a touch.

Overall a thumbs up and good purchase

Nov 1, 2019 at 6:14 AM Post #10 of 13
Out of curiosity, what made you guys pick 4.1 over 5?
I was under the impression that 5 allowed more and faster data xfer, thus allowing better sound?

I actually asked JH Audio about this on their instagram account when they first announced it, but noticed they've done a dirty delete on my comment a week after, along with other comments regarding this.

Aug 3, 2020 at 7:25 PM Post #13 of 13
I have a friend that received the JHA Bluetooth last week

pros - easy to connect to phone
Great clarity almost as good as wired to the iPhone
Good ergonomics
Cons - bass is pretty high I’m sure it’s at the max level. The quality of the sounds is still great but I’d like to roll the bass back a touch.

Overall a thumbs up and good purchase

I have had one of these cables in my drawer for about six months, and just fired it up today:

It took two tries to pair to my iPhone X, but the connection seems to be solid now. I can walk around the house and maintain the connection.
The Smoky Litz cable is excellent, and the memory wire provides the right combination of stiffness and flexibility.
I would agree with the above comments on clarity. Most bluetooth connections have diminished clarity versus wired. This one is very clear.
The bass is pronounced.
I will give the combination of the JHA BT cable and my 64 Audio U18T iems a bit of time for acclimation (brain burn), but I am tempted to EQ the bass down by a few db

Is it as good as my wired connection (Lavricables Master)? No.
Is the SQ difference worth the convenience of wireless? So far, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back