JH13Pro Advice - Audiologists in London?
Nov 24, 2009 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xiaoipower

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I don't know how many of you are thinking about taking up the JHAudio black Wednesday offer - but I was hoping to clarify a few points:

1) What shipping costs are involved (apart from me sending them my impressions from the UK?

2) What have UK buyers been stung with in terms of customs/VAT?

3) Can anyone recommend a good value audiologist in London (I'm in Hammersmith)

Christ - I can't believe I'm considering these - I swear I said the W3s would be the last of my "Hi End" purchases...

Nov 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #2 of 4
I started a thread yesterday about jh audio in the uk, can't link it now since I'm on my phone but I spoke to jh audio and they reffered me to their new uk dealer, handheld audio.

For audiologist impressions in london, look no further than london hearing on harley street www.londonhearing.co.uk
£39 for impressions, very good and experienced audiologist, acs recommended him.
And all ya need do is take the hammersmith and city line to great portland street
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #3 of 4
thanks for the headsup timmy

it appears another person recommended the same people in the audiologist thread

I've spoken to handheld audio about their deal and I don't believe it offers real value for money - although we're hardly in a position to talk about that if we're considering $1000+ IEMS no are we? ^^

Nov 25, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #4 of 4
Yup - that person would be me! Don't know if the price I got was extra special, but you can always say I sent you; tell him I'm the guy that was sending his 'phones off to China. I also told him about JH Audio.

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back