JH Audio - Sharona - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Aug 31, 2022 at 4:47 AM Post #271 of 534
Really nice release and well played strategy. not all musicians need all the resolution as the 16drivers. so it can make it more accessible for the band.

Is the Sheena shell design material similar to Sharona but red? I was playing with a Blue and Red Sharona design the other day. :)
It seems like there’s a bit of silver in the Sheena’s red, so I don’t know if they’d make a fully-perfect match. But, I reckon they’d still look good together. I agree, by the way, that this is a great release for those who want a “budget” Sharona. I’d love it if they had demos in Singapore by the time I get there, so I can compare. In the meantime, I’ll get this Sharona review done and out ASAP. :wink:

Sep 1, 2022 at 10:34 AM Post #275 of 534
Jerry Harvey will be at the booth and will also be doing a presentation in regards to an upcoming product which uses digital signal processing to create custom sound signatures. If you're in town, don't miss it!

Attachments

• Pearl-Teaser-1 (1)eebbcf7fa6bd0833c0dcba265991d268bd911291be87a74a4b1901b20637f0ff.jpg
    Pearl-Teaser-1 (1)eebbcf7fa6bd0833c0dcba265991d268bd911291be87a74a4b1901b20637f0ff.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 0
Sep 21, 2022 at 1:17 PM Post #277 of 534
Jerry Harvey will be at the booth and will also be doing a presentation in regards to an upcoming product which uses digital signal processing to create custom sound signatures. If you're in town, don't miss it!
Cool, the legend himself!

Tried the Sharona again at the JH booth and love it more every single time!

Sep 24, 2022 at 12:08 AM Post #278 of 534
Tried the Sharona again at the JH booth and love it more every single time!
Oh my goodness yes. Now that I’ve lived with these for … gosh I guess over a month now… I am so incredibly happy with the Sharona. They have really outdone themselves. They exist on a completely different plane than any of their other iems. I have had countless holy cow moments with these iems. I’ve never had music listening experiences like I have with these and I can’t recommend them strongly enough. Just mind bending amazing. Never been happier with a piece of music listening gear… music is so incredibly important to me, has been since I was old enough to remember. And I connect with my music in a way I never have previous to this. I absolutely love these iems. I still really insist that if you haven’t heard them with the bass pod… and the bass turned down to a more reference level… you haven’t heard their full potential… but yes, yes, yes. They absolutely hit it out of the park. Thank you Jerry Harvey and team. I freakin love these iems. 😊

Sep 26, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #279 of 534
Oh my goodness yes. Now that I’ve lived with these for … gosh I guess over a month now… I am so incredibly happy with the Sharona. They have really outdone themselves. They exist on a completely different plane than any of their other iems. I have had countless holy cow moments with these iems. I’ve never had music listening experiences like I have with these and I can’t recommend them strongly enough. Just mind bending amazing. Never been happier with a piece of music listening gear… music is so incredibly important to me, has been since I was old enough to remember. And I connect with my music in a way I never have previous to this. I absolutely love these iems. I still really insist that if you haven’t heard them with the bass pod… and the bass turned down to a more reference level… you haven’t heard their full potential… but yes, yes, yes. They absolutely hit it out of the park. Thank you Jerry Harvey and team. I freakin love these iems. 😊

Pretty in line with my thoughts on the Sharona as well :)

Oct 12, 2022 at 8:14 AM Post #280 of 534
The Layla, Roxanne, and Jolene are now unequipped with JH's famous fancy carbon fiber case! The only model that's still equipped with the case is the Sharona, an indication of the start of JH Audio's new era

Oct 13, 2022 at 1:54 AM Post #282 of 534
Yeah, of course, I just miss the glorious days of my once-desired flagships, the Layla and the Roxanne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back