JH Audio Roxanne vs JH Audio JH16v2 Pro
Dec 27, 2016 at 11:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

vii_haven

100+ Head-Fier
I have done some searches both on the forum and on the Internet but came up with very little. Anyone here has a comparison between the new JH16v2 Pro and the Roxanne? 

I'm a drummer who has been using the Futuresonics Custom MG6 (with the largest vent size) for about 8 years and decided I would like a different sound now - something with more clarity, a much larger soundstage without compromising the bass quality and quantity. 

I recently put some money down on a JH16v2 Pro and am waiting for my appointment to take impressions. Then i started reading about the Roxanne and decided to try them out too.

My take is that the Roxanne has such an amazing soundstage and separation. The clarity is impeccable. But the bass at maximum, is just a tad little for what I like. The JH16v2 has a smaller soundstage but the adjustable bass at maximum tends to drown out the clarity - but you do get an option for a 'darker' sounding signature at that setting. I prefer it about the 12 o clock setting where you get a hit on the bass without sacrificing the enhanced clarity made possible by the new quad high driver.

I'm keen to hear comparisons and comments from people who have tried/owned both earpieces as this would help me decide whether or not I adjust my purchase. 

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back