Jh audio Repairs
Apr 22, 2017 at 3:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

midoo1990

Headphoneus Supremus
Good day everyone,
I tried searching the forums but i couldnt find any relevant info. I bought my jh13 pro about 4 years ago but now the drivers in my right ear piece are moving around, though no degradation in sound quality and the cable's pins on both sides dont fit snuggly in the sockets as they always fall off. Its impossible to run with the iems now because of the cables and even when listening stationary i have to fiddle with them every minute or so, so the sound doesnt cut out.

My questions are, anyone had his IEMs repaired recently by jh audio? Any quote on the prices? And most important thing for me, how is the customer service at jh audio nowadays?
It was a nightmare when i ordered my jh13 and i had alot of problems them and i had to send my earpieces 4-5 times. Im just afraid to send my jh13 now because from my experiance when jh audio fixed something, they created another problem and communication was less than subpar. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #3 of 3
If the stuff moving around inside isn't bothering you or doesn't have an effect of the sound quality, why not use a tiny bit of hot glue to keep the cable from falling out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back