JH Audio in the UK!
Feb 18, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebhuber /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow thats a massive price hike. take a risk and order them off JHA's store directly. They'll mark them as "sample review headphones" or something, which will save you def. some $

I am going to order direct from JHA, I contacted them & was told that they would declare them as "samples". Total price quoted was $1174 including shipping which at the current exchange rate is about £750, that's quite a saving from HHA's prices.

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #33 of 34
i was interested in getting some jh audio ( 13's ) over christmas, my initial emails went out to jerry before christmas , whilst they where on break, i didnt get back a response unitl they returned from christmas break , however during that time they had run a heavy discount on the jh13 over christmas and subsequently a further promotion for ces 2010 , i was also in communication with hand held at the same time trying to get prices and information, even at the old price of £862 ( pre chrismas , pre vat increase) , this was comparable to ordering direct from jh audio, so for virtually the same price and no hassle etc i could order from uk company ( hha ) , but as they had just run 2 heavy promotions on the 13's i asked hha if they could do me a deal , the answer was "NO" , so i expect the new price on the 13's of £963 to be VERY VERY FIRM, considering heavy discounts where being offered when i was making my enquiries and now another £100 increase i am in no rush in ordering, when you are spending this kind on money frankly you are not to budget conscious howver i did expect a small gesture from either jerry or hha considering i had made my intial enquiries before the vat increase and before there christmas and ces 2010 promotion, as i said i expect the new hha prices to stay firm for the forseable future so would urge others to wait for jh16 reviews and beyond , i hope to own a pair of jh13 , 16 etc in the future but will certainly make do with my acs t2s for the time being

Jul 11, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #34 of 34

Quote:
wow thats a massive price hike. take a risk and order them off JHA's store directly. They'll mark them as "sample review headphones" or something, which will save you def. some $

Quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebhuber /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am going to order direct from JHA, I contacted them & was told that they would declare them as "samples". Total price quoted was $1174 including shipping which at the current exchange rate is about £750, that's quite a saving from HHA's prices.

Just wanted to bump this to find out if this worked out for anyone in the UK with customs and VAT in the UK?  Ive been told the same by JH that theyd ship as a sample.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back