JH Audio Freqphase and Lantos 3D Digital Ear Scanner - Head-Fi TV - CanJam @ RMAF (2012)
Oct 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40
NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

In this episode of Head-Fi TV, we're at CanJam @ RMAF 2012 with Jerry Harvey of JH Audio to talk about "Freqphase," and also with Jen Rossi of Lantos Technologies to talk about their 3D intra-aural scanning system.

Products mentioned in the video:

1. JHAudio JH13 Pro custom in-ear monitor
  2. JHAudio JH16 Pro custom in-ear monitor
  3. Lantos Technologies scanning device intra-aural 3D scanning system

JHAudio and Lantos Technologies: CanJam at RMAF 2012 Coverage, Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 40
Great interview
I'm calling up jh on Monday as I have a JH16 with jh3a on order and I just sent in my impressions

Thanks again Jude

Oct 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM Post #7 of 40
yay...thats awesome, it was hinted at in the other sites interview with JH, but i loved the comfirmation that the 13s now are triple bore, cuase im gonna want a new pair, but i didnt want to have to get the 16s, but i wanted triple bore.

So its awesome knowing i can get a 13 with triple bore now, not to mention the freqphase!

Oct 28, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #10 of 40
Jerry's AWESOME

I entrusted so many multi-platinum artists ears to him when I worked at Atlantic Records years ago!!
I will never forget at CanJam 09 - when we saw each other (years before that he knew I hated in-ear
headphone/monitors) he dragged me to the JH Audio booth.

I was SO psyched to see him, and his new company at work! He told me to listen to the JH13 Pros,
and I haven't stopped listening since!  They were a revelation to me - so I wrote about em in PFO.
HERE'S THE LINK

I'm sending mine back for an update - and will be reporting on them soon!
GREAT people, and my favorite t-shirt of CanJam 2012, cept my red Audeze T

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #11 of 40
I spoke to JH today
My JH 16 with the JH3a will be freqphased
I also asked about older ones that need to be refiited if they would upgrade
That answer is NO
it's what I expected

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #12 of 40
Quote:
I spoke to JH today
My JH 16 with the JH3a will be freqphased
I also asked about older ones that need to be refiited if they would upgrade
That answer is NO
it's what I expected

Less than a year and my 13pro is obsoleted!  Of course, it still sounds great.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back