Jet City Super Sonic Can Jam April 14, 2012 (Next Seattle Meet)
Jan 29, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #16 of 168
We will see Mr Sachu.... we will see..

Jan 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #17 of 168
Nice, we didn't mind the last rig with the Stax.

Quote:
I will not be late for this meet and will come with one or two new components to show as well :wink:

Feb 3, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #18 of 168
Looks like Front Panel meet may have been my last one here.  Hope to be down in San Diego by then.  If plans get pushed back, I'll try to make this one.  Most likely I'll be too busy to bring my setup.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #19 of 168

Quote:
Looks like Front Panel meet may have been my last one here.  Hope to be down in San Diego by then.  If plans get pushed back, I'll try to make this one.  Most likely I'll be too busy to bring my setup.

Bummer man, but best of luck on the move and all!

Feb 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #20 of 168
So I just checked my calendar, because the date was giving me little warning mumbles, and unfortunately I'm actually not going to be able to make this one.  My sister is flying in and we're both supposed to head to a convention for the whole weekend.

Feb 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #21 of 168
Looks like Front Panel was definitely my last meet up here.  Found a place and should be moving mid to late March.  I'll have to see if can get some meets started down in San Diego.

Feb 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #22 of 168
Well good luck to you and your family. It was a pleasure knowing you. It seems like cali has a lot of great meets.

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #24 of 168
Thanks guys.  Yeah, seen meets pop up in LA often but as not much in San Diego.  Not sure I want to sit in traffic for hours.  

Really enjoyed seeing the meets grow here through out the 4 years I've been here.  Surprisingly my equipment hasn't really changed since I've been going to these meets.  Swapped out my Mapletree tube amp and a nice dac for the DHA3000 combo not soon after I moved here. Because of that, I sold my interconnects to Young and he told me about these meets and I've been coming every since.  Him, not so much.  So far the only temptation has been the Stax 007 setup I heard at the last meet.  Maybe someday.  The good thing is I'll be getting a lot more use of my headphones when I move because I'll be working from home.  Got to keep my current job and work remotely.

Anyway good luck with next meet.  

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #25 of 168
In a bit will be updating the thread with some pic's of the great venue. Have some pic's of the tarp up looking out. If on the fence, think twice!!!!! We will be in a totally new venue with airplanes as far as eye can see, with the mountains, sky, etc in the background.

Feb 26, 2012 at 6:32 AM Post #26 of 168
popcorn.gif

Feb 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #28 of 168

Here are a few pic's with the tarp rolled up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back