Jerry Harvey Audio Now at HeadRoom!
Dec 1, 2009 at 7:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

JorgeC

Sponsor: HeadRoom
Hello Head-Fiers,

HeadRoom is very proud to announce we're now an authorized dealer for Jerry Harvey Audio custom in-ear earphones. We are extra pleased Jerry & Brittany and the JHA team have allowed HeadRoom to be their very first authorized representatives for the world's best in-ear monitors.

Here's the HeadRoom link to JH Audio's top-performing model, the stunning six-driver/three crossover JH-13Pro earphones:

http://www.headphone.com/headphones/...o-jh13-pro.php

We have been happily listening to all the various JHA earphones and we'll have the rest of their product series available on our website -- along with our HeadRoom evaluations of each -- very soon so stay tuned!

[size=large]YAY JHA![/size]
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Service/Sales Manager

Dec 2, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 15
Congrats!!!

Not so interested in in-ear customs, but you never know....

At least I know where I can get them now.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the heads up and happy JHA sales. I'll be looking forward to the reviews.

Dec 2, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #4 of 15
I just have a question, and it may be stupid. Why order from you instead of them directly?

Dec 3, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just have a question, and it may be stupid. Why order from you instead of them directly?

Howdy Scott,

No such thing as a stupid question at HeadRoom
wink.gif

waal, i guess no real reason other than our HeadRoom service and consultation expertise. I'd bet not many have the range of 'hands-on' listening experience with all types of in-ear headphones -- both generic & custom-fit -- as our HeadRoom folks!

Of course, we also feel its important to bring JHA the wider exposure they deserve via our website; they're a wonderful partner for HeadRoom.

After spending some quality time with the JH-13Pro at RMAF and here at HR, i must say they simply blow away my Ultimate Ears UE11Pro customs ... yowza!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Dec 3, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good news!

wait... do you still offer 30-days guaranteed for this?
tongue.gif

Howdy Lil'Knight,

JH Audio products are 'special-order' so the standard 30-day HeadRoom return or exchange period does not apply...
redface.gif

Of course, the designer/manufacturer JHA will take care of any issues that crop up via their strong limited lifetime warranty which covers any eventuality including defects and/or required re-fits.
evil_smiley.gif

Cheers,
Jorge

Dec 3, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Howdy Lil'Knight,

JH Audio products are 'special-order' so the standard 30-day HeadRoom return or exchange period does not apply...
redface.gif

Of course, the designer/manufacturer JHA will take care of any issues that crop up via their strong limited lifetime warranty which covers any eventuality including defects and/or required re-fits.
evil_smiley.gif

Cheers,
Jorge

I was just joking. Of course I know there won't be return policy for this.

Great to hear Headroom is an authorized dealer for JHA though. The JH13s are an amazing, little piece of equipment that will change anybody's thought about an IEMs.

Dec 3, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #8 of 15
Jorge -

Will Headroom be offering any promo similar to the one JH Audio offered on Black Wednesday ($150 off plus an extra cable) in the foreseeable future - as a "welcome" to this new line?

Thanks!

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
redface.gif

I would suggest you state that very explicitly on your site. Under the price of the JH13 Pro your website states "HeadRoom 30-Day Guarantee." If I was to buy them from you I would assume it comes with a 30 day return.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by odigg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would suggest you state that very explicitly on your site. Under the price of the JH13 Pro your website states "HeadRoom 30-Day Guarantee." If I was to buy them from you I would assume it comes with a 30 day return.

Thanks for pointing that out. We're working on removing that link from special order items and will also point it out more prominently in the product copy.

Much appreciated,
Jamey

Dec 5, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #11 of 15
I have to say I find this partnership to be most satisfactory. I've heard the JH13 universals and think them to be one of the best headphones in the world. Combine this with the HeadRoom reach in business terms, or indeed, with a HeadRoom amp in sound terms? One is on to a winner.

I hope that the business link serves well and good for both companies.

Dec 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by jyle_t /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would be cool if you guys could come up with a frequency graph for JH13.
bigsmile_face.gif

I'm working on it. We do have the whole line here at HeadRoom with generic tops on them, but I'm having difficulties getting them into the ears on our test system. We're working on getting some stuff to fix the problem ... should have a solution within 4-6 weeks. Sorry.

Dec 31, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm working on it. We do have the whole line here at HeadRoom with generic tops on them, but I'm having difficulties getting them into the ears on our test system. We're working on getting some stuff to fix the problem ... should have a solution within 4-6 weeks. Sorry.

BTW, we're getting brand-new "ears" on Mr.Wolfgang (our uber-pricey HeadRoom headphone audio measurement head) that will allow for much more precise lab results with all in-ear monitors. Stay tuned~!

Cheers,
jorge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back