jergmod for the he400?
Aug 24, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #3 of 6
The Jergmod was doing by a fellow head-fi member named jerg... hence the name ^_^. As for everything it does, its mainly to change the sound of the headphone. If you wish to read about it check out his thread for anything and everything you need to know :http://www.head-fi.org/t/646812/hifiman-he500-he400-jergpad-mod-v2-5

The mod is a mod. As in something that was made to be done by the user. Its very good to do yourself and learn more about your headphone and the workings of it. That being said. If you are too worried about messing it up, you could try asking in the thread if someone would be willing to do it for a fee. Who knows!

IMO if you have the HE-400 and you have given them a good listen it can't hurt to give the mod a try. That being said I would make sure to have a spare set of velour pads in case you enjoyed the sound before better. I know I did. 

Aug 24, 2014 at 6:03 PM Post #5 of 6
Thx for the imfo... I like the way they sound now...I think I will leave them be...

No problem! If you have the money and time to spare you can always try it with another pair of velours. I suggest doing eventually but yea the stock sound is just amazing. Do you have the pleather or the velours ear pads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back