Jensen JW120 ("Linx") replacement?
Aug 29, 2007 at 1:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JeffWilson

New Head-Fier
I have adored my Jensen JW120 wireless headphones for years. I have purchased several for use with my TV and really can't live without it. I have a serious hearing problem, so if I am going to watch TV with my wife, I need them so that she can listen at a tolerable level.

The main feature that I love about this device is that I can use ANY headphones that I want, as this comes with a transmitter that connects to the audio out on your tv (NOT the headphone jack!) and a receiver with a battery pack and belt clip and a standard heaphone jack. Since these are no longer sold (and go for a fortune on eBay) I was hoping to find something to replace then with. Does anyone know of something that I can use that will allow me to get wireless listening with ANY headphones? Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Jeff

Sep 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #2 of 4
I just searched on the internet and found several Jensen Linx JW120 full systems on sale ranging from $40 to $80.  (Not thru eBay, either)  These included the transmitter and the receiver.  When I purchased my JW120 system I paid $80 at Best Buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back