Jens of Sweden MP-110
Nov 15, 2003 at 8:16 AM Post #2 of 14
Jens of Sweden... wonder of Fredrick's of Hollywood should get into the MP3 player business
tongue.gif

Nov 15, 2003 at 10:46 AM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by BaboonGuy
http://reviews.cnet.com/4505-6490_7-...tml?tag=search

jeez this lil thing looks like it could top the iriver ifps for best flash mp3 player. does everything the iriver does for smaller and plugs right into the usb port. anyone have this or know anything about it?

i don't think it would.

1. i personally find plugging right into a usb port a pain, seeing as there all at the back of my pc
2. non-removable battery with only 12 hours as opposed to 20
3. only 7mw per channel as opposed to 12 on the ifp-3xx
4. and the manufacturer is who now? i'd rather go with a name i'd heard of.
5. personally i dont like the design

Nov 15, 2003 at 12:58 PM Post #5 of 14
Um..

BaboonGuy = Sashi

A spammer at the Riovolution forum
rolleyes.gif

He already made a topic like this.. and I'll quote myself again.

LiQuiD_FuSioN: "IMO that thing looks like a piece of *****.

I never go near those dinky little flash players..
rolleyes.gif
"

Nov 15, 2003 at 6:31 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by cs1323
Um..

BaboonGuy = Sashi

A spammer at the Riovolution forum
rolleyes.gif

He already made a topic like this.. and I'll quote myself again.

LiQuiD_FuSioN: "IMO that thing looks like a piece of *****.

I never go near those dinky little flash players..
rolleyes.gif
"

yea.. uh that's pretty funny. Actually I'm from Anandtech Forums (mainly ATOT), and had created an account here to do some research about the ksc-35s i recently ordered. i posted this here cuz i saw it on AT and wanted to know your guys' opinions of it. because it really does look like the ultimate player

Nov 15, 2003 at 6:34 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Musicfan123
iRiver was unheard of until a 2-3 years ago.

this is true, but i'd rather let other people be the guinea pigs when it comes to testing out new companies products
biggrin.gif

Nov 15, 2003 at 6:51 PM Post #9 of 14
If I'm not mistaken Jens of Sweeded were supposed to release a HD based player a year or so ago...was quite a bit of fuss made over it at a forum I used to visit (can't recall the name) I think it turned out to be vapor-ware though

Nov 15, 2003 at 7:26 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by BaboonGuy
yea.. uh that's pretty funny. Actually I'm from Anandtech Forums (mainly ATOT), and had created an account here to do some research about the ksc-35s i recently ordered. i posted this here cuz i saw it on AT and wanted to know your guys' opinions of it. because it really does look like the ultimate player

Oh well.. coincidences happen!

wink.gif

Nov 15, 2003 at 11:26 PM Post #11 of 14
yeah i looked at this player when i was deciding on a flash player but i didnt really see any advantage of it besides the plug (which isnt all that important anyway, plus i knew how great irivers customer support was so i went w/ iriver... ive never seen the MP-110 in any store or online store anyway...

Dec 3, 2003 at 7:18 AM Post #12 of 14
Jens of sweden have sold over 40 000 pcs of the MP100/MP110 here in sweden..considering the market thats a huge amount of players...

anyway i have had a MP110 256mb since 2003-07-17 (just looked at the reciept
smily_headphones1.gif
and iam very satisfied with it... the great advantage as i see it is the built in usb connector its a great convenience atleast for me (moving data aswell as music)

/ micke

Dec 3, 2003 at 1:48 PM Post #13 of 14
IIRC that model is an I-Bead (but with a different logo and packaging), which is very popular around here even though there's like only one online store where you can order it. it's a bit pricey IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back