Jecklin Float Model II Headphones
Aug 8, 2002 at 2:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

FCJ

Propz go out to his homeez at Burrz-Brownz!
A few years ago I had a pair of Jecklin Floats (the Model IIs, I believe). What I remember about them, besides the way they made you look (strange, to say the least) is that they were really comfortable. I don't remember much about the sound, though.

Does anyone have, or have heard, a pair? I'm curious about their sound. I know they've been discontinued for a while and are difficult to find.

Thanks.

Aug 8, 2002 at 6:21 AM Post #2 of 3
Are you sure they're discontinued? I forget which British hi-fi magazine (Hi-Fi World?) keeps listing them as one of their more favourite headphones, as recently as a year ago, IIRC.

Aug 8, 2002 at 10:41 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Chalk
Are you sure they're discontinued? I forget which British hi-fi magazine (Hi-Fi World?) keeps listing them as one of their more favourite headphones, as recently as a year ago, IIRC.

I think they've been replaced by the Ergo headphones, which look similar (there was a pair on display in the WOHT) but from what I read don't sound the same.

The Jecklin electrostatics pop up all the time on ebay, but you never see either the Model I or Model II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back