JBuds J3 Micro Atomic iem's for $18.50 (USD) @ TotallyAnything.com
Sep 30, 2010 at 5:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

11amaberry

500+ Head-Fier

[size=13pt] JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case - Jet Black[/size]

[size=11pt]Stock left:[/size] [size=11pt]33.33%[/size]

[size=9pt] [size=11pt]Price: [/size][size=11pt]$79.99[/size]

[size=11pt]Sale Price: [/size][size=11pt]$18.50[/size]

[/size]

Site description : This is the JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case - Jet Black. The J3 Micro Atomic Earphones harness the superior resonance of carefully crafted aluminum housing with perfectly balanced full spectrum micro drivers to deliver a stunning new level of acoustic performance. Their ultra slim, ergonomic profile is designed for easy grip and an amazingly comfortable in-ear fit. A larger-than-life 3-D sound stage features unparalleled clarity and definition. You’ll enjoy a front row experience for any music selection, whether it's the warm and smoky jazz at Blue Note, octave hopping diva vocals, trunk shaking hip hop jamz, or soaring violin concertos—the J3 Micro Atomic Earphones deliver crystal clear highs, deep, full mids, tight, punchy bass, and first-class noise isolation. This item is brand new in bulk packaging. Packaging includes headphones and travel case. Why Pay Retail Prices? Buy Online Today!

Seems like a decent price, hope nobody else already posted this
tongue.gif
Anyway, just fyi...

Sep 30, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #4 of 7
The J3 run a sneaky marketing ploy. They have their MSRP much higher than it really goes for. The price of 24.95 Amazon has for them is the highest price they have ever gone. They have never gone for MSRP and is a a sneaky way to get potential buyers into thinking they are getting a much greater value than they think they are getting. So what you are really getting is a $6 discount.

Sep 30, 2010 at 9:15 PM Post #6 of 7
They are really comfortable and the case is handy. Plus they aren't bass cannons like most mainstream earphones, which is a good thing in my book. Wouldn't call them 3D though - the soundstage is pretty poor even for IEMs. Annoyingly my first pair shocked me on the ear (still makes my hair stand up thinking about it) but they were quick to replace it... and apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back