JBuds J3 Earphones Review
Nov 15, 2009 at 6:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SchneiderStudios

500+ Head-Fier
The JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones by JLabs, the newest to the JBuds series.

I've never had or tried any of the JBuds or other products by JLabs so i was very skeptical about these, today i got these and overall the build quality is very good, actually the main body is made out of aluminum so they are light weight too.
The plug is 3.5mm and is gold plated, and the wire is nice and durable.
The sound is amazing for the price you pay, very nice detailed and clear highs with deep lows, the bass is very punchy when it needs to be, not muddy at all. Very nice sound for almost all genres of music.
I think the J3 are one of the best at this price range. They don't have a mic or any button control from what i know right now.

They come in a very nice compact cardboard box that is a "frustration free packaging" and i love that! The J3 include a very small rounded hard carry case and 4 other silicone tip sizes.

I managed to get good sound isolation with the normal tips, however the J3 do not claim to be sound isolation In-Ears..

The J3 come in 4 colors as of this review.
So for the price you are getting a very good pair of earphones.
Price is $29.00 at Amazon..
They retail for $79.95, and that will not be a price i would pay for these.

Thanks to Jlabaudio for sending these out to me.

You can watch the Unboxing HERE.

Some pics:

dsc0474fx.jpg
dsc0493hl.jpg

Nov 15, 2009 at 7:11 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchneiderStudios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha weird, i really do like them though.. I think the price (amazon) is great..

So far I'm not terribly impressed with mine, though they aren't bad, and I still have to burn mine in. Also planning on trying it with some different tip sizes and see if that changes anything, and I still need to run them through with a bit of a more diversified play list.

Nov 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #5 of 5
How do these compare with the UHP606? anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back