JBL TI 200 ?
Mar 8, 2017 at 4:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ChinBo37

New Head-Fier
A friend of mine is selling a pair of JBL TI 200.

I am actually looking for a pair of bookshelf speakers for my living room 5.1 setup. They would mostly be used for games, movies and some music. The speakers are pretty old I cant find a lot of information online about them. Does anyone know anything about these speakers or if they are recommended? They sound good to me but I am not an expert.

He wants 300 EUR but I dont think I will pay that. I might offer 150 if I can get some more info about them.

EDIT - They would be hooked up to my Denon AVR-X3300W

Mar 16, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #2 of 2
What are you comparing them against? I would say that most of the time old, obscure speakers aren't worth the time and risk. I was looking around and I found this reddit post where the op paid around $30's for the pair, and the person who responded seemed to think that It was a good deal. So take that as it is. If i were you, I would invest your money in some newer speakers with a warranty. Also, it could be helpful if there were any audio shops in your area where you could compare speakers, and see if you liked their sound.

Here's the Reddit Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/audiophile/comments/yfe4q/just_picked_up_a_pair_of_jbl_ti200s_for_30and/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back