Jbl headphones
Feb 25, 2017 at 4:40 AM Post #2 of 17
Why are you looking just at JBL?

The JBL Everest 700 seems like their top model; I could be wrong.

You could probably do much better for the price. For a bass heavy modern sound, I'd look at the Yamaha Pro 500, V-Moda M-100, Beats Solo 2, or maybe the Sennheiser Urbanite.

Feb 25, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #3 of 17
The Everest Elite 700 is their top noise cancelling model, whereas the Synchros Chrome is their most expensive non-NC.

I'm with jodgey4 on this, why just JBL?

Feb 25, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #6 of 17
On their website, they both are priced the same.

Feb 25, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #7 of 17
Well, actually, the Beats Pro is no longer the best sounding in the lineup, and I wouldn't get anything from them now anyways. I suggest for the money you are looking to spend, getting the Meze 99 Classics or the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0. Both of them will blow Beats and JBL out of the water, but the Meze are better based on the reviews I've seen.

Feb 27, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #10 of 17
There is also the under armor which are more expensive than the Everest 100 than what is there best?

Price =/= quality. Just because it is expensive, doesn't mean it is the best. The best sounding beats headphone is the solo 2.0. The most expensive is the beats pro. Wouldn't you rather save a bit and get some headphones that are much higher quality?
If not, and you are set on JBL, then I cannot help you. I haven't listened to a single JBL headphone yet.

Mar 1, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #13 of 17
If you don't need Bluetooth don't pay for it - that's a lot of extra cost and circuitry going into something other than the sound. I'd bet the Synchros Chrome is whatcha want, though I seriously don't understand why you're only looking at them :p. Manufacturer credit or discount or something?

Mar 2, 2017 at 5:44 AM Post #14 of 17
First of all I do need Bluetooth and second of all I already have headphones that I love (not jbl)
I just asking from curiousty and I have this debate with a friend bout which 1 consider there best that's all
So anyone knows?

Mar 2, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #15 of 17
Well I listened to the JBL Everest Elite 700 yesterday and it sounded quite well, the biggest downside being that the volume doesn't go as loud as you want it to be. It's a decent headphone but nothing in comparison to the Sony MDR-1000X, in terms of sound quality, noise cancelling and volume. The JBL is a lot easier to work with tho, especially when it comes to pairing new devices. I'd say the JBL Everest Elite 700 is their best bluetooth headphone, but it falls short on most fronts.

And yes, I know that the comparison is a unfair price wise. But when compared to cheaper IEM's (I mostly use IEM's) the sound quality isn't great. Most IEM's around 100 euros (Alpha & Delta AD01, B&O H3 or Philips Fidelio S2) will perform better than the JBL's.

I only heard the bluetooth headphones so I can't comment on the Synchros Chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back