jbl 22i or sen cx 200
Aug 26, 2015 at 6:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kezzo

New Head-Fier
i used creative ep 660, its amazing for its price. im gonna buy jbl 22i or sennheiser cx200 so what do you think?

please do not recommend others i ve 2 choices, thank you

Aug 26, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #2 of 4
  i used creative ep 660, its amazing for its price. im gonna buy jbl 22i or sennheiser cx200 so what do you think?

please do not recommend others i ve 2 choices, thank you

Why limit yourself to only those two? I haven't heard these, however CX200 seems to have gotten decent reviews. Would you be getting this from a trustworthy dealer? There are many fake Sennheiser earphones around. I don't know to what extent the CX200 model specifically has been faked. I hope you will reconsider, and look at other brands and models as well. 

On Amazon, on the description for the JBL 22i 

"Apple three-button remote with built-in microphone lets you control your iPod or iPhone"

Do you plan to use this with an iphone or ipod? What types of music do you listen to? 
Can you at least get these at low prices?

Aug 26, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #3 of 4
thx for reply,

unfortunately i have really 2 choices, i found good discount on these two earphones.

creative ep660 was cheap but decent sound, good bass for me and crisp mids and lows.

i expect jbl or sennheiser should be a little better than creative, thats really enough for me because im not an audiophilie, just it must be a little better than ep660

i really dont care control buttons on earphones

Aug 26, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #4 of 4
  thx for reply,

unfortunately i have really 2 choices, i found good discount on these two earphones.

creative ep660 was cheap but decent sound, good bass for me and crisp mids and lows.

i expect jbl or sennheiser should be a little better than creative, thats really enough for me because im not an audiophilie, just it must be a little better than ep660

i really dont care control buttons on earphones

I haven't heard the CX200, however if it is anything like the CX300, then it seems overpriced, and there are better options that cost less. You didn't mention where you are. Are you into overempasized bass, or something more natural sounding? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back