Jaybird Bluebuds X bluetooth IEM's
Jan 13, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #47 of 78
Waiting ever so anxiously for Fedex to deliver my BBX.. Getting sick of listening to my sony DR-BTN200 cheapo BT set. Got them to tide me over until I ordered some BBX but GAH they make 320k songs sound like 160kbps >_< It's downright painful.

Jan 31, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #52 of 78
The comply tips fiiiiiinally arrived.. What a difference! At 1/4 volume I couldn't hear the 'ol lady vacuuming
biggrin.gif
haha

Feb 2, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #53 of 78
Haha Batteraziiz.

I have ordered my Comply tips, I went for the TX500's.

Also lately with my JayBird's I hear static now and again to the beat of the music. At first it seemed it was the Neutron Player app but it now does it albeit not so often with the default music player. It seems temperamental and at different volumes too.

Should I send them back?

Feb 2, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #55 of 78
Haha Batteraziiz.

I have ordered my Comply tips, I went for the TX500's.

Also lately with my JayBird's I hear static now and again to the beat of the music. At first it seemed it was the Neutron Player app but it now does it albeit not so often with the default music player. It seems temperamental and at different volumes too.

Should I send them back?

Seems not quite normal. Do you have another source to test with??

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #59 of 78
Seems not quite normal. Do you have another source to test with??

I tried another phone of mine which hasn't got class one Bluetooth and there isn't any static. It didn't sound quite as loud as it does with the static device so that may be the problem. At a certain point / volume it must distort.

The problem device is running a leaked OS too. I will be updating to an official OS soon so I'll see if that sorts it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back