Jaskin's cable. From Maker
Sep 17, 2001 at 8:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Daniel Pumphrey

100+ Head-Fier
This cable is a one-of-a-kind which I spent Many Hours making. It is constructed with 99.9 Fine solid PURE SILVER 26 gauge wire insulated by hand and braided by hand by me. The wire is highly polished and teflon coated for corrosion resistance before being placed in insulation.
I will not make any more of these because of the hours involved, but this is certainly the best sounding cable and makes the ER4-S sound as never before. I remember being very impressed with the transparent sound.
I actually may make myself another one but this time using some 99.9 24K gold wire I recently purchased 300 feet of! Talk about some expensive wire! Not gold plated, but absolutely pure 24K gold solid. This wire was made for NASA and is very hard to find.
I do not make Sennheiser cables, as I don't care for those phones and sold the last pairs I had.
I am also making some solid 99.9 pure interconnects with braided teflon insulation if anyone wants one. These are 1 foot and less for connection between source and amp. I haven't decided on the cost of one of these but it will be around 60-80.00 US, and that is much cheaper than Kimber or any other pure solid silver cables.
I also still offer the ER4-P to "S" adapter cable at 40.00.
Dan

Sep 17, 2001 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 5
Dan,

Your silver cable for jaskin sound's absolutely amazing. And improvement over your standard cable just boggles the mind, since the cable I have already does a wonderful job. Spending the time you did on that cable (and others too), hours and hours, shows a lot of dedication to the headphone community.

You are definitely a man on a mission!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back