japanese tv
Jan 21, 2010 at 4:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

keanej6

500+ Head-Fier
my mom likes to watch japanese tv on her laptop (soaps, comedy, etc.) and she used to use the website asianrice.com. lately, however, her laptop has been getting spywarez and other things and we suspect that it was from that site, especially after she got my dad's laptop messed up too. asianrice.com links you to other asian websites rather than streaming the videos them self. so my question is what secure sites are there that my mom can go to?

Jan 21, 2010 at 12:11 PM Post #4 of 9
Some popular asian drama get put on youtube with very few copyright claims.
You can also check mysoju.com, but I cannot verify the quality because I don't stream my asian drama (which for the record I am a big fan of - I cannot stand pseudo-episodic shows without a hint of plot that go for 97 seasons like 99% of american TV).

Jan 22, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #6 of 9
thanks guys, i forwarded them to her. any comedy shows (owarai) would also be appreciated
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by keanej6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks guys, i forwarded them to her. any comedy shows (owarai) would also be appreciated
smily_headphones1.gif

Like love comedy drama stuff? Or strictly owarai (variety shows etc).

For owarai, I always used to like Bakusho Mondai no Bakuten! (Daibakuten)

If you're looking for love comedy drama stuff, I like Hanazakari no kimi tachi e.

Jan 22, 2010 at 7:02 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you're looking for love comedy drama stuff, I like Hanazakari no kimi tachi e.

I love that as well. First asian drama I actually liked.

I used to use crunchyroll.com till it went all funny on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back