Japanese Game Show....OW!!!
Sep 18, 2006 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Scotty757

500+ Head-Fier
I know the Japanese are a great people, but sometimes their game shows completely confuse me!!

Absolutely HILARIOUS though...

SAY THIS TOUNGE TWISTER.....OR ELSE!!!

P.S.- that doesnt really look like Japanese in the text (though I dont speak it at all) can someone confirm that this is, in fact, Japanese?

Sep 18, 2006 at 3:55 PM Post #2 of 21
Yeah, it's Japanese.
tongue.gif

Sep 18, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #9 of 21
You guys didn't find this funny? I thought it was absolutely hilarious!
biggrin.gif

Japanese shows never cease to amaze me.

Sep 18, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
It hurts just to watch this. Who would volunteer for that anyways?

That's what I'm wondering. Why would you let yourself be subjected to that?

The prizes must be spectacular!

Sep 18, 2006 at 10:52 PM Post #12 of 21
well, it isn't a game show at all but a late-night comedy show hosted by a well-known manzai duo called "downtown" (the two guys in blue and red) and a few others as listed in the wiki link (although I wouldn't exactly call the other ones hosts on the same level as downtown as mentioned in the wiki... probably more close to being staple cast members). the two other people in the video are the manzai duo "ameagari kes****ai."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaki_no_tsukai

Sep 18, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #14 of 21
ROFL!!!!!

Sep 18, 2006 at 11:19 PM Post #15 of 21
The thing that I have always found most interesting about Japanese variety shows is that because of the Japanese physce, viewers are not willing to watch average people, everyone wants to watch famous people (in this case getting their balls smashed). Many people make one movie and then just rotate through the myrid of variety shows on TV for the rest of their careers.

Last week on a vareity show a young actor begged - begged - to sit in a chair and get like 4 gallons of mustard poured over him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back