Japan (Kyushu) meet?
Mar 19, 2005 at 10:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

LobsterSan

MOT: kuboTEN
Just wanted to take a shot at seeing if there are any other head-fiers near Fukuoka that would like to get together for a few beers and a few hears. I know that makes no grammatical sense but hey, I'm exposed to "what kind do you like food?" all day.

Mar 20, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #2 of 4
Hi,

Nice try, Lobster.
I'm a Japanese guy stuck in the US but I'd like to join you guy(s) if there is a meeting if I could. I've seen some people from Japan here but not sure how many they can join you. Maybe there are some "just looking..." headphone enthusiasts out there, but they have to understand what we are talking about in English first though...

Anyway, good luck.

jpmikey

P.S. I'd like to go Izakaya. I miss their food...

Mar 30, 2005 at 2:28 AM Post #3 of 4
Yea, I like izakayas too. I prefer izakayas to bars. The atmosphere is so much nicer and more comfortable/sociable.

There probably won't be much response to this. Not many people look in this forum anyways. Oh well. I guess I'll just keep trying and see what pops up.

Mar 30, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 4
If you're near beppu say hi to the APU students. One of them's my gf, so if you say hi to enough of them.. She doesn't really care about headphones. "that geeky site again.."

I might be there in the next couple of years. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back