James Kim - missing - Cnet mp3 review guy
Dec 3, 2006 at 12:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

Veggie_Musician

500+ Head-Fier
From Dapreview-

As you may have heard, CNet's James Kim and his wife and two daughters were determined to be missing earlier this week while on vacation in the Pacific Northwest. Kim, Senior Editor of Digital Audio at the aforementioned site, is best known around here for his multitudes of MP3 player reviews, and his weird yet endearing introduction ("This is Jaaaames Kim") to his video reviews. As of this afternoon a full aerial and ground search is on where the Kim's may have last been. Our thoughts are certainly with the Kim family and friends during this tough time.

Regarding tips and sightings of the Kim's, you can find contact info for the proper authorities in the link below.

Link http://news.com.com/Road+search+unde...tag=cnetfd.ld1

Dec 3, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #2 of 31
I'm very sorry to here this news! I didn't know James, but often searched that website for his reviews and insight, Truly hope he and his family are found safe!

Dec 3, 2006 at 3:42 AM Post #3 of 31
damn. I liked watching his reviews.

I hope he and his family returns safely

Dec 4, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #7 of 31
Aw... no doubt! I loved watching that guy's reviews. I hope they all get home safely somehow...
frown.gif

Dec 5, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #11 of 31
I will happily pray for James tonight and hope he shows up soon. Are there any details like what happened? Did he get in a car accident? What does the familey know?

Dec 5, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #12 of 31
I heard through another forum that there was a car accident, and he left on foot to look for help. Kati flagged down the helicopter so she must have been physically okay. I haven't read of any other info such as James' whereabouts or the condition of his daughters.

Dec 5, 2006 at 1:54 AM Post #14 of 31
oh gosh I hope his daughters are okay.

Judging from those pictures, they look so innocent.

*UPDATE*

12/4/06 - 3:15pm - Kati Kim and her two girls have been found, they are being helicoptered out to a hospital. James Kim went out on foot two days ago and the Search and Rescue team are now tracking him and hope to find him soon.

GOOD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back