Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014
Jul 22, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #31 of 76
okay then, i'm going to update about the place and time on fb page and local forum.

Jul 22, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #33 of 76
halo,
saya orang indo, tinggal di jakarta pusat
umur masih 15
biggrin.gif
tapi ngerti sedikit tentang audio
suka ama headphone sejak kecil

mau nanya emang ini mau nge-adain acara pa yah ? kalo audisi headphone aja boleh, mungkin ikut nih
rolleyes.gif

(headphone inventory saya masih low-fi semua, jadi malu ah bawa bawa) :p

Jul 22, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #34 of 76
  halo,
saya orang indo, tinggal di jakarta pusat
umur masih 15
biggrin.gif
tapi ngerti sedikit tentang audio
suka ama headphone sejak kecil

mau nanya emang ini mau nge-adain acara pa yah ? kalo audisi headphone aja boleh, mungkin ikut nih
rolleyes.gif

(headphone inventory saya masih low-fi semua, jadi malu ah bawa bawa) :p

just join...this is an open meet...
wink.gif

Jul 28, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #35 of 76
Count me in 
redface.gif

If it's already fixed at 23rd August, I will reserve place in Sumiya next week. So many japanese people craving for lunch there, so I think we need to reserve it first, especially if we want to get the golden spot (read: not-too-noisy-spot).

Many indonesian here in this forum, but I think it's quite rare for them to read this subforum, so we need to spread it over our local forum or FB/Twitter page.

Just FYI, Sumiya is like an authentic japanese resto, so they have "take-a-nap" time for their staff, which is they will be close at afternoon from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm.

Aug 1, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #37 of 76
  Count me in 
redface.gif

If it's already fixed at 23rd August, I will reserve place in Sumiya next week. So many japanese people craving for lunch there, so I think we need to reserve it first, especially if we want to get the golden spot (read: not-too-noisy-spot).

Many indonesian here in this forum, but I think it's quite rare for them to read this subforum, so we need to spread it over our local forum or FB/Twitter page.

Just FYI, Sumiya is like an authentic japanese resto, so they have "take-a-nap" time for their staff, which is they will be close at afternoon from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm.

great to see you on board....
  might come, wont have anything interesting to bring though :frowning2:

That is why i called it get-together...
wink.gif

are you coming?

Aug 8, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #40 of 76
is the meet still commencing? 23rd of august, at sumiya restaurant, right? there's some people that are coming from outside the island, and they want our confirmation so they can buy their tickets..

Aug 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #41 of 76
is the meet still commencing? 23rd of august, at sumiya restaurant, right? there's some people that are coming from outside the island, and they want our confirmation so they can buy their tickets..

yes...

people who still want to join, please say so on the thread or PM me, because we need to get the estimates right.

Aug 9, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #42 of 76
there's so many ppl that is coming from my local facebook group that don't have a head-fi id hahaha
count me in, btw

Aug 9, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #43 of 76
  there's so many ppl that is coming from my local facebook group that don't have a head-fi id hahaha
count me in, btw

I am not on the local FB group.

Could you perhaps give me an estimate, cause we need to get the place booked...

Until now, there are 6 Head-Fi'ers officially coming.

Aug 9, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #44 of 76
hi, i think we got a little problem.. there's too many ppl who will come to the meet, and i think the restaurant can't contain all of them, so we need to change place..

well, i will ask for my friend's help for this, so i think you should wait until further notice.

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:29 AM Post #45 of 76
hi, i think we got a little problem.. there's too many ppl who will come to the meet, and i think the restaurant can't contain all of them, so we need to change place..

well, i will ask for my friend's help for this, so i think you should wait until further notice.

Hmm... I will try asking a few friends on my part...

But all suggestions are welcome.

Do you guys want it to be near Senayan, or are any other locations also acceptable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back