Jahn's job
Jan 15, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #46 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
funny thing is, 1911 is a huge 24 fan. as his personal gopher, i must TIVO all episodes and release them to him in one sitting before Netflix gets around to it. poor putupon me.

well you should cause you pissed me off so bad when you took the last copy of dvdxcopy from me....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Jan 15, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #48 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sense bitterness and hostiliy, can't we all just get along?

we haven't gotten along since he dared me to try and get a free coke out of a vending machine and my hand got stuck - and he ran away. that was what, 25 years ago? I AM STILL BITTER.

Jan 15, 2007 at 8:35 PM Post #49 of 63
I just took a 2 hour "Compliance Training" CBT about corporate e-mail and activities online at work. Jahn's job and online activites are the antithesis of what I was just tested on.
biggrin.gif

I'm afraid to go to my Hotmail account on my company's laptop now.

I remember when I first became friends with Jahn, at a meet one month after he joined Head-Fi and he already had 1000 posts
blink.gif

The funniest thing that happened in "The World According to Jahn" saga, was when Wmcmanus banned Jahn when he had 9,999 posts so he couldn't reach 10,000
evil_smiley.gif
He, he.

Jan 15, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #50 of 63
yep my workplace blocked all personal emails too - meaning everyone is forced to PM me on head-fi to reach me at work. i swear, that's the only reason i come here! hmm, come to think of it, bypassing the personal messages block isn't exactly kosher either... *reads employee manual*

Jan 15, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #51 of 63
Quote:

*reads employee manual*

Yea... the IT guys where I used to work were... Unbrilliant at best. I used a simple re-direct to access headfi, all the guys around me asked me to set it up for them
biggrin.gif
I couldn't get them all turned onto headfi, but at least one of the guys bought a pair of PMX60 after he heard my KSC75.

Jan 15, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #52 of 63
is this like a "Dread Pirate Robert" thing from the Princess Bride? Maybe we are on our 3rd or 4ty Jahn, and we don't even know it. As long as there is continuity . . .

Jan 15, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #55 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He runs a post office.
Obviously.

He's certainly got nice enough gear to know that he's not a post-hole digger.

Jan 16, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #56 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's certainly got nice enough gear to know that he's not a post-hole digger.

oh, the gear? i intercept interesting looking packages and play audiophile roulette with em. some duds i even decide to deliver to their original destination!

...sometimes.

Jan 16, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #57 of 63
Quote:

oh, the gear? i intercept interesting looking packages and play audiophile roulette with em. some duds i even decide to deliver to their original destination!

...sometimes.

Ah, that explains Akwok's troubles with his delayed USPS Global Express package.

So, how's the Aristaeus?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #59 of 63
"Headphonus Supremeus" - 1500
"Headphonus Ultimatus" - 3000
"Headphonus Maximus" - 5000
"Headphonus Extremus" - 10000
"Headphonus Masterus" - 25000
"Headphonus Jahnus" - 100000

Sound good?

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #60 of 63
I remember first seeing Jahn's post count and I was like "What the heck? How does he get that many posts?!" I remember happily reading through "The Curse" and seeing all his gear.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back