Jaben discovers life-changing amp for iPod Shuffle + iBuds!!!
Sep 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reminds me of something...

Back in 1987, a friend of mine sat down next to me in the computer lab. He proceeded to telnet to different hosts on the "Internet." (Popped my 'net cherry.) He ended up logged into a shell on a University of Illinois Cray super computer.

We then computed the sum of two-plus-two.

Yes, the answer was four.

A real accomplishment.

Greg, if you're out there, "hi!"

Oh, clever. Took me a few seconds to get.

Sep 29, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #17 of 23
ah, the jaben kuala
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, a backpack and a car battery and this will become portable.

Sep 30, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Wilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Billy! Long time no see... I trust all's well with you. Thanks for a great time in San Jose. Come over here, you'll have fun.

UNCLE WILSON!!!!!!

How are you? I see you all are liking the B52 out there, well to let you know the truth I am liking the ipod Docks from you over here..actually using it a lot cause I have my ipod installed in my car going from the Crossroads dock.

Anyway..Are you doing the Florida national? if anything I am hosting a headphone thing in Chicago on November 17th of this year, its going to be small so it may not be financially worth it for you..but if you want to come out your more then invited man!
either way if I do get t-shirts made i will send a few out to you man.

Awesome Uncle Wilson replied to me..i feel so Paris Hilton Famous now..haha

Sep 30, 2007 at 6:23 AM Post #21 of 23
will visit jaben soon for testing his new baby.

nice job uncle wilson
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2007 at 4:31 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UNCLE WILSON!!!!!!

How are you? I see you all are liking the B52 out there, well to let you know the truth I am liking the ipod Docks from you over here..actually using it a lot cause I have my ipod installed in my car going from the Crossroads dock.

Anyway..Are you doing the Florida national? if anything I am hosting a headphone thing in Chicago on November 17th of this year, its going to be small so it may not be financially worth it for you..but if you want to come out your more then invited man!
either way if I do get t-shirts made i will send a few out to you man.

Awesome Uncle Wilson replied to me..i feel so Paris Hilton Famous now..haha

Yo Billy... Yes, Florida here I come. Chicago, mmm... I might, but if I don't, let me know how I can help. I could send you some items for attendee lucky draws. Just let me know what I can do for the community. Stay Well...

Sep 30, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #23 of 23
That's a nice amp there! Too bad i'm in HK now. Will surely pop by your store should I be back in October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back