J3 Bricked ...now which DAP do I go?
Feb 5, 2013 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Csi

Head-Fier
I'm trying my best repair my precious thing, but after lasting only 1.7 years my Cowon J3 doesn't get turn on by me anymore. Haha ok in all seriousness it is broken.

In case I can't repair it, what should I upgrade to and I can't seem rebuy it... Is there a king DAP I should be aware of?

Similar to the profile of J3, I value SQ most, then slimness/battery life. I want to wear the DAP on my sleeve(Gym/walking around etc), and will be going unamped(unless there is some ridiculously slim portable amp/source combo). Don't care at all for video, and just care about about ability to play mp3/Flac files. No budget or rather anything under 1k i'll consider.I'll pair the DAP with silver Toxic Cables / Sennheiser IE80. I listen mostly to EDM/Rock/Hip hop.

Note: Yes I do know of the search feature but I don't regularly follow headfi anymore so hoping to get a head start with the search with people pointing me in the right direction before I start the DAP hunt.

Feb 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #2 of 5
i thought j3 has a lifetime warranty due to misinformation regarding its batteries?

i could be wrong with what i have read though

Feb 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
i thought j3 has a lifetime warranty due to misinformation regarding its batteries?

i could be wrong with what i have read though

Wait what? I tried googling this to no avail?

Feb 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #5 of 5
did you try to reset it on its back with a pin ?
Quote:
I'm trying my best repair my precious thing, but after lasting only 1.7 years my Cowon J3 doesn't get turn on by me anymore. Haha ok in all seriousness it is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back