J river media center 16 sansa clip and flac
Oct 2, 2011 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ichiveritas

New Head-Fier
I have a new 4 GB clip and my flac files on Jriver media center 16 but Im unable to load the flac files onto the clip through jriver?
I get a files not supported type message.  I can however drag the folders with flac files into the music folder on the clip and it works.  I just dont understand why it wont work through jriver.  If anyone has any experience with this I would love the insight.

Thanks

Oct 5, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #4 of 8
I didn't rockbox the clip.  I never put it into msc mode when I transfer ed the files but after doing some reading it sounds like the sansa's can be pretty fowled up by moisture.  It was my first time using it and I was on a stair mill machine.  I may have got some sweat on it and that's that.  I have tried the whole holding down the power button thing to no avail.  I will return it and see what happens with the next one.  I was under the impression the sansa would support flac though and I would not need to rockbox it?

Thanks for the reply

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #7 of 8
I'm not sure what to try I liked the size and simplicity of it but it didn't sound that great to me but I may have not transferred my music right either.  Kinda up in the air.  Put a post out for opinions.  Without some great sale Im looking at everything.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back