J-Money Denon Pads
Sep 18, 2009 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

DoYouRight

Headphoneus Supremus
when will these be back in stock?
Thanks

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #3 of 32
Hi All,

Looks like JMoney is currently in-process with manufacturing another run of the lambskin leather Denon earpads; our entire first allotment sold-out in about a week!
smily_headphones1.gif

We're told the next batch is probably 4 weeks away from date of this writing ... Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience!
redface.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Sep 23, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 32
I hope they are identical to the original and no corners cut for speed so take your time.
biggrin.gif
these are a MUST have for Denons. I gave my pair to my father and sucks without them on my new pair.

Sep 24, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #6 of 32
no, they havent been for about a month now.

Oct 2, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #7 of 32
any news? the 2-4 week deal was a bit ago? Im very eager to get these on my d7ks!

Oct 9, 2009 at 9:49 AM Post #8 of 32
Oct 23, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #9 of 32
any news?

Oct 23, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any news?

Yep -- i just talked with JMoney earlier this week and we're told they will ship the first batch of their J$ V.2 Denon lambskin earpads to HeadRoom within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks again for the patience with the unexpectedly long wait!
tongue.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 23, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #11 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep -- i just talked with JMoney earlier this week and we're told they will ship the first batch of their J$ V.2 Denon lambskin earpads to HeadRoom within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks again for the patience with the unexpectedly long wait!
tongue.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

HI Again,

Bad news, guys -- JMoney contacted us again today and said they are having to push back delivery a bit further due to their vendor supply issues... So it may be another month from today before we see the DENON earpads arrive at HeadRoom
frown.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 23, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #12 of 32
Sorry guys, please take a look at my MOT thread. I tried to explain it quickly but will write a full report on what is happening tomorrow and will send it to HeadRoom.

thanks for your patients. The V2 pads will be worth the wait.

Nov 10, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #13 of 32
Hi All,

Just received word from JMoney in Canada that the V2 edition of the lambskin leather Denon J$ earpads will ship to us this week.

Hopefully, that means they will arrive at our HeadRoom facility in about a week or so from date of this writing. We expect to receive enough to cover all back-orders and have plenty left over for all comers!
wink_face.gif

Many kind thanks for the patience with the long wait, everyone!
redface.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Products Manager

Nov 11, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #14 of 32
i got the same message, could I get a confirmation that my backorder is still there. I didnt get the message from headroom about the switch from v1 to v2 that i heard was sent out awhile back.
Evan

Nov 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #15 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i got the same message, could I get a confirmation that my backorder is still there. I didnt get the message from headroom about the switch from v1 to v2 that i heard was sent out awhile back.
Evan

Hi DoYouRight --

Yep, we have you all dialed in for the incoming v.2 J$/DENOn earpads ... We'll get them shipped to your address in NC same day they appear at our HR facility!
smily_headphones1.gif

Again, our apologies for the very loooong wait
frown.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Products Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back