J - E - T - S JETS! JETS! JETS! Appreciation Thread
Dec 26, 2006 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

stevesurf

Headphoneus Supremus
Says it all. Leon Washington, Chad and Mike Nugent last night gave us who bleed green a nice Christmas Gift!

We'll be at 4H on New Years Eve if anyone wants to make the tailgate bigger!
AL_P5165.jpg

icon10.gif

Dec 26, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #2 of 41
As someone who lived in New York for years every year I wish both the Jets and the Giants make to the playoff. This year the Giants have lost 6 of their last 7 games and surprisingly they can still make to the playoff, with some luck.

Dec 26, 2006 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 41
yup, saw that leon washington play -- thought he would take it all the way in! There were also some nice catches in terrible weather. Looks like the Jets might just squeek in, but I don't really see how they could contend with the real good teams.

Dec 27, 2006 at 1:56 AM Post #6 of 41
as an Iggles fan (a VERY HAPPY iggles fan after Christmas!) I say this with all seriousness, as a current NYer-

[size=xx-large]
lambda.gif
EAGLES vs. JETS SUPERBOWL!
lambda.gif
[/size]

Dec 27, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #7 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
as an Iggles fan (a VERY HAPPY iggles fan after Christmas!) I say this with all seriousness, as a current NYer-

[size=xx-large]
lambda.gif
EAGLES vs. JETS SUPERBOWL!
lambda.gif
[/size]

Jahn, if that happens, I will paint all my cans green.

[size=xx-small]uh headphones[/size]

Dec 28, 2006 at 3:38 PM Post #11 of 41
From Gang Green's Web Site today...

"We definitely aren't going to walk on that field expecting them to lie down," said linebacker Victor Hobson of the Silver & Black. "They have a lot of pride, they are a well coached team, and they are a team that we are going to have to be prepared for. It's going to be a fight, and we are going to have to go into the game prepared to fight if we want to win."

Dec 28, 2006 at 3:45 PM Post #12 of 41
mangini is the magic man for making the jets take a 2-win team seriously. on the other hand, the jets have been a 2-win team too, so they know how dangerous a cornered animal is. btw mangini is a good coach, you guys are fortunate over there. of course, 'ol Andy ain't half bad in philly either! coughlin, how he can still back his team into the playoffs is beyond me. the giants better not mess up my all-green superbowl dream!

Dec 28, 2006 at 3:52 PM Post #13 of 41
Jet's have been the exact opposite of the Giants lately so much so that I lost all hope for my favorite team. Giants have zero chemistry going and no drive whatsoever. They are damn lucky they still have a decent chance at the playoffs.

Anyway, this season I have enjoyed the Jets dearly and I hope they make it

Dec 28, 2006 at 4:00 PM Post #15 of 41
Pats definitely can hit. But Westy can protect, and that's what counts! The Jets have Leon Washington, who had the dropsies earlier this year, but has been improving. I like his juking skills in the open field, kinda westbrook-like.
050206wilsontackle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back