I've received inappropriate and retaliatory feedback from a seller
Apr 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

zeitfliesst

100+ Head-Fier
Before I start, I'd like to say that I've tried contacting some of the admins like joe, mbriant, Currawong, and Jude over a month ago. I don't know if I'm just totally delusional, but they must all be either ignoring me or there's something wrong with the message system here as I've never received a response from any of them. Below is the exact message that I've sent.

Hi. I have an issue with someone I recently traded with and the way he has left negative feedback. I have sent messages to Jude, but I'm guessing he's busy since I did not get back from him.
Basically I had a bunch of problems with an Earsonics SM3 I bought from a user called "----" and I have put a claim with paypal and they have decided that I could return the item for a refund. I have left him negative feedback as well, but as soon as he discovered that he lost the case, he has left me retaliatory negative feedback, which also contains irrelevant and inappropriate information such as my ethnicity. I hope you could remove this feedback, which is I felt was offensive and undeserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back